From the Visitors!
This is where I take my 2 beautiful daughters on a date! Going to Funderland will be fun memories they will never forget! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND worn out parents to get outside, enjoy the day with your kids, and go to Funderland. A lot of fun for a little price.
James (Citrus Heights)
I suggest getting unlimited ride bands for your kids if you plan on spending a few hours there, as the kids want to ride and re-ride every single ride, and their favorites are ridden many times! … We can’t wait to go back to Funderland for another fun filled day!
Emily (Simply Real Moms)
I’m impressed by how Funderland caters to families … The great thing is the simplicity. The park size is easily manageable for parents with young kids … Our family is pumped that we finally discovered Funderland Amusement Park and can’t wait to go again.
Stephanie (Today's Mama)
This is the place to bring your kids!!!! Forget driving 6-8 hours to Disneyland, paying literally hundreds of dollars for gas, food, ticket entry, and hotel stay! Funderland is so cool because it’s right in our backyard! The best part is the kids have so much fun and we don’t have to spend a fortune!!!
Erica (Citrus Heights)
See What People Are Saying!
- Veronica Baron on Who is Sam Johnston?
- Frankie on Play Your CARDs Right: Teaching Children to be Caring, Authentic, Responsible, and Determined
- Jackie R. on Vote For Your Favorite New Ride Name!
- Xavier maldonado on Enter to Win the Name Our New Ride Giveaway
- Trisha Luking on Enter to Win the Name Our New Ride Giveaway