2015 Season Passes will be available for purchase on Nov 1, 2014
- Unlimited riding for 1 person for the entire 2015 riding Season (Feb 2015 – Nov 2015)
- 10% discount on food and birthday party packages. (Birthday party and food discount is for Season Pass holder only, cannot be applied for non season pass holders. For 2015 Season only.)
- Half priced weekday wristbands for a friend of a season pass holder. (Limit one half priced wristband for each season pass holder per day on the following days.)
- Mondays—Thursdays in May
- Wednesdays—Fridays in September (after Labor Day) and October
- Bring a friend for FREE Days. (Limit one free wristband for each season pass holder per day on the following days.)
- Mother’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Father’s Day
- 4th of July
- Labor Day
- Special Season Pass holder only event, specials, discounts and more with submission of email information!
Fine Print: Season Pass is not refundable, or transferrable, and is valid for unlimited rides any day Funderland is open to the public (private events/park rentals not included). Prices include tax, and are subject to change without notice. Season Pass is also valid for discounts off birthday parties, concession food, or merchandise. Season Pass badge must be presented for purchase. Discounts valid for season pass holder only, and cannot be transferred to a non season pass holder. Use of the Pass by any other individual other than the person whose name and picture appears is prohibited and will result in cancellation of the Pass. All rules and safety guides must be followed at Funderland. Parents are responsible to read and explain the Fun & Safety Guides posted at each ride to their children. Any rider not following rules or regulations will be asked to leave. Some rides may have height and age requirements that a Pass holder may not meet. Funderland does not allow any expectant mothers or guests with hard casts to ride the rides. One adult parent per day may use the parent pass. Funderland reserves the right to close due to weather conditions. Funderland is not responsible for accidents, loss or damage to property. In accepting this Pass, the cardholder agrees to assume all risk. Customers replacing lost badges will be subject to pay a $2.50 fee.