As a Funderland team member you will be required to act in a manner that is committed to Funderland’s core values of being safe, appealing, friendly and efficient, all while creating magical memories for our guests.
You will be expected to provide exceptional customer service by consistently initiating contact with guests while at all times focusing on customer safety. Additionally, you will be an ambassador of our park and should always ensure that you present yourself and the park in an appealing manner.
Applicants are expected to enjoy being around children as they are constantly interacting with our park guests. If you do not like interacting with children and their parents, don’t bother applying.
Additionally, employees are expected to abide by all state, federal, and industry safety regulation, operate rides, lift children in and out of rides, focus on customer service, keep a clean working area, and perform other duties as required.
Requirements – Applicants must:
- Act in a manner that embodies Funderland’s core values
- Pass a Drug Test
- Pass a Megan’s Law background check
- Be at least 16 years of age
- Follow all company policy and regulation
- Have a strong work ethic
- Be a team player
- Be outgoing and friendly
- Have strong communication skills
- Be able to work in a high stress environment
- Physical dexterity as employees are required to work outside and lift small children onto rides
- Be willing to learn new aspects of the job regularly
- Have reliable transportation to and from the park
- Maintain regular attendance and punctuality
- Possess basic math skills
- Complete and pass all safety requirements
- Be legal to work in the US