Dear Guests of Funderland,
As a family-owned and operated small business, Funderland has always strived to maintain an environment that is family-oriented, fun, and safe. As the current COVID-19 outbreak continues to develop, we are holding true to our commitment to safety by following the current government and Public Health Department’s advice for the pandemic.
In order to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 we all have to do our part. Please make sure that you read and understand what Funderland is doing to prevent the spread of COVID-19, and what your part is as well.
What we are doing:
- Training: Our employees go through COVID-19 training.
- Protection: Employees will be required to wear masks due to the unavoidable close-contact required for many duties (example: ride operators must check guests’ ride-seat safety restraints, as one example). Additionally, protective barriers have been put in place between guests and ride operators’ operations control panel stations.
- High touch areas will be sanitized frequently throughout the day.
- Rides will be sanitized approximately every 5 ride cycles.
- Hand sanitizer stations are located at each ride, and riders are encouraged to sanitize before and after riding the ride.
- Social distancing is encouraged throughout the park.
- Line queues will have markers indicating where guests should stand in order to give six feet of separation between guests.
What we need our guests to do:
- Stay home if you are not feeling well.
- If you are unvaccinated and two years of age or over please wear a mask at all times inside Funderland except when seated, stationary, AND eating or drinking. When entering the park and when boarding rides it is unlikely that six feet of distancing will be able to be maintained and you will be required to wear them in these instances. Guests will be asked to use masks when social distancing is not adhered to. Guests not abiding by these polices will be asked to leave without refund. Please bring a mask with you to the park, or you can ask for one at the gate.
- Socially Distance while in the park.
- Be patient as we occasionally sanitize between ride cycles (approximately every 5 ride cycles).
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow.
Guests and employees will not be admitted into the park if they have:
- Tested positive for COVID-19.
- Are waiting for test results from a COVID-19 test.
- Been informed that they have been exposed to COVID-19.
- Experienced symptoms related to COVID-19 including coughing, shortness of breath/difficulty breathing, or two or more of the following: fever, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, and new loss of taste or smell.
There is an inherent risk to COVID-19 exposure in any public area where groups of people are present. Furthermore, people who show no symptoms can spread Coronavirus if they are indeed infected, and interact with the general public. This poses an elevated risk of being exposed to Coronavirus. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease, and the CDC has advised that older individuals and those of any age with serious underlying medical conditions may be at higher risk for severe illness from COVID-19. Guests are responsible for determining and evaluating their own risk when attending. Funderland cannot guarantee that you will not be exposed to COVID-19 during your visit. By coming to Funderland, you acknowledge and agree that you assume these inherent risks associated with attending.
By entering the park you acknowledge that you have read, understand, and agree to abide by this policy.