We are looking for a friendly, fun-loving person to join our amazing team at Funderland! If you could see yourself contributing to our atmosphere of family fun and magical memories, don’t hesitate to apply!
What We’re Looking For:
Being a part of the Funderland team is a fun and rewarding experience. Our future Ride Operator must act in a manner that demonstrates Funderland’s mission of creating magical memories for our guests by being friendly, appealing, safe, and efficient. Guest service is imperative in our line of work and we require that our team members consistently initiate contact with guests while focusing on guest safety. As an ambassador of our park you should always ensure that you present yourself and the park in a friendly and appealing manner. Because we are a children’s park we need applicants that enjoy being around children as they are constantly interacting with our park guests. If you do not like working with children and their parents, this may not be a good job fit. Importantly, team members are expected to abide by all state, federal, and industry safety regulations, operate rides, lift children in and out of rides, focus on guest service, keep a clean working area, and perform other duties as required.
- Act in a manner that embodies Funderland’s core values
- Pass a Drug Test
- Pass a Megan’s Law background check
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Follow all company policy and regulation
- Have a strong work ethic
- Be a team player
- Be outgoing and friendly
- Have strong communication skills
- Be able to work in a high stress environment
- Physical dexterity as employees are required to work outside and lift small children onto rides
- Be willing to learn new aspects of the job regularly
- Have reliable transportation to and from the park
- Maintain regular attendance and punctuality
- Possess basic math skills
- Complete and pass all safety requirements
- Be legal to work in the US
How to Apply:
*Please note that this is not a comprehensive list of all job activities or requirements. Additionally, this position is physical and will require extensive activity throughout the day in various weather conditions. Applicants should have the ability to lift at least 50 pounds, and the endurance to frequently navigate the park grounds daily.*
We look forward to having you become a part of our team!
– Funderland Team