NOW HIRING: Funderland Park Operations Manager!
Published on August 18, 2016
That’s right, our fun-loving team is looking to expand! Do you think you have what it takes to be Funderland’s new Park Operations Manager? Let us know!
What We’re Looking For:
The Park Operations Manager will assist the General Manager in producing an efficient day to day operation while maintaining an environment that embodies Funderland’s mission of creating magical memories for our guests.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Meeting and agreeing to Funderland’s mission.
- Continual engagement with staff including hiring, directing, coaching, reviewing, and training as well as maintaining a positive organizational culture.
- Managing and overseeing a crew of 10 to 30 individuals.
- Interacting with guests including handling guest relations, concerns, responding to guest questions, and improving guest experience. Guest service skills are an absolute necessity.
- Interacting with children and people.
- Ensuring all safety rules, regulations, and procedures are carried out.
- Being able to properly inspect the various rides and detect safety issues.
- Coordinating, scheduling, and creating contracts for all booked events, as well as work occasional evening hours for those events.
- Working directly with the General Manager to ensure safety, promotions, team member procedures/protocol, day to day tasks, cleanliness, etc., are being carried out promptly and efficiently.
- Monitoring park appearance, and ride performance with a focus on quality experiences.
- Implementing new operational procedures or requirements that will improve guest and team member experience.\r\nMaking deposits as needed.
- Operating and supervising point of sale transactions as well as filing daily reports.
- Managing product inventory and control as well as ordering supplies and making cost comparisons as needed for concessions.\r\nMust be available to work weekends.
- College degree is preferred. High School Diploma or GED is required.
- Management/leadership experience.
- Guest relations experience.
- Self motivated, quick learner, organized, detail oriented.
- Pass a Megan’s Law and background check.
- Pay determined on work experience.
- Health benefits including dental.
- Vacation time.
*Please note that this is not a comprehensive list of all job activities or requirements. Additionally, this position is physical and will require extensive activity throughout the day in various weather conditions. Applicants should have the ability to lift at least 50 pounds, and the endurance to frequently navigate the park grounds daily.*Park Operator Manager Applicants – Please submit your cover letter and resume to the park during our operating hours or mail to: PO Box 22710, Sacramento, CA 95822. We will accept cover letters and applications through September 23, 2016.– The Funderland Team