Soaring into Summer
Published on June 3, 2013
Ah, the joys of summer….lazy days and warm nights, poolside parties, and outdoor romps. It’s a fun-filled time of wild activity, punctuated with afternoon naps and family barbecues. We love it, and we hope you do too!\n\nIn fact, we love this season so much we thought we’d add a little fun of our own. So if you’re wandering through the month of June and wondering what to do, here’s what’s going on in our little world. If you have the chance, we hope you come out and share some of the fun and excitement with us!\n
- Happy Mondays: Happy the Squirrel will be cruising around the park Monday mornings, so come out and give him a high five. He’d love to see you!
- $10 Tuesdays: Every Tuesday you can purchase a weekday wristband for only $10! Okay, folks, that’s huge – that’s more than 35% off for a day full of unlimited riding fun!
- Father’s Day: Fathers get to ride FREE all day Father’s Day, June 16th. So bring Dad out for the time of his life!
- The Summer Sizzler: Any week day it’s over 95 degrees in the park, we give out FREE sno-cones! What better way to cool off between rides?!
- The After School Special (May 1–June 14): From 3pm – 5pm, Monday through Friday, purchase a weekday wristband for only $7.95! That’s right, half off the regular price! But, hurry, the special ends June 14th.
\nThere’s always a little something for everyone, so we hope to see you in the park soon for some summer fun under the sun!