Last Chance to Enter Our July Giveaway!
Published on July 22, 2016
Time sure does fly when you’re having fun at Funderland! We’ve had such a great time making memories with you and your families this summer that we want to do something to celebrate our loving customers. What better way to do just that than with a GIVEAWAY?! That’s right, you heard it here first (or you’re a superstar and you heard it at the beginning of the month on our Facebook page – go you!), we’re giving away FREE STUFF for you and your family!
How to Enter:
- Subscribe to our monthly newsletter blast* before August 1, 2016
- Complete your subscribtion by 11:59 p.m. on July 31, 2016 \r\n(Subscribe here: http://eepurl.com/b80TD9)
July 2016 Giveaway Prizes Include:
- 1 Winner will receive: 1 “Royal Baby” Kid’s Bike
- 3 Winners will receive: 1 Pack of 4 Unlimited Ride Wristbands
- 5 Winners will receive: 1 Sheet of 10 Single Ride Tickets
* We never send spam, only the most important Funderland happenings, giveaway updates, and of course, free stuff! For full giveaway rules visit: http://funderlandpark.com/newsletter-signup-giveaway-rules/. Be sure to sign up soon as the end of July is just around the corner! \r\nAnother thing to note is that our Sizzlin’ Summer Sales promotion is still in full swing. You and your family can take advantage of awesome, money-saving deals every Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from now until September 2, 2016.
Sizzlin’ Summer Sales Deals:
$10 Tuesdays – Unlimited Ride Wristbands are only $10 each on TuesdaysWacky Wednesdays – 2 Unlimited Ride Wristbands for only $25 or 3 Unlimited Ride Wristbands for only $30.Thrifty Thursdays – Purchase a Family Value Pack of tickets and get a FREE Book of Ten tickets. For more coverage of all things Funderland, follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter where you’ll find the latest news, local Sacramento events, exclusive park videos (Funderland Park – July 2016 Giveaway Video), and more! We look forward to making more Funderland-filled summer memories with you and your family soon!Good Luck!- Happy the Squirrel